Casey County Hospital in Liberty, Ky., is seeking a Staff Accountant to join our accounting and finance team. The Staff Accountant will be responsible to perform clerical duties and ensure accuracy of financial records and assist with the preparation of monthly financial analysis reports, developing and maintaining departmental schedules and assistance with generating cost reports. The successful candidate will also assist with the collection of pertinent information for third party audits.
- Follow our company’s established accounting processes.
- Enter and balance accounts receivable and cash activity daily/monthly.
- Perform monthly bank statement reconciliations.
- Assist with the preparation cost report summary schedules.
- Maintain orderly financial filing system.
- Support accounts payable activities/assist with year end reporting.
- Assist with other accounting projects in the office.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting required.
- Proficient in Word and Excel.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Able to read and understand technical forms and financial reports.
- Willingness to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
Apply to Rusty Tungate, Administrator/CEO, firstname.lastname@example.org. EOE.Apply Now